Home » Posts tagged 'relay training'
Tag Archives: relay training
IRIS (Incorporating Relay Into Service) offers consulting and development for their clients’ deaf customers as well as the following:
- Surveys tailored and geared for IRIS’ clients’ deaf customers sensitive to relay and deaf culture
- Materials and informative brochure overview developed with deaf culture sensitivity perspective and political correct appropriateness
- Script and language development for deaf customers as well as video review and assessment for informative company customer videos
- Video blogs (VLOG) and social media maintained and reviewed for company in American Sign Language for IRIS’ clients’ deaf customers
- VLOG translations from the deaf customer into English from American Sign Language for companies from their deaf customers.
Ready to learn more? Please Contact us today.
Why get Call Center training from IRIS?
IRIS trains Call Center employees and managers on how to properly handle Video Relay calls. We can help you to get ahead of any compliance issues in handling customer service calls from the deaf and hard-of-hearing. Our services include:
- Initial Call Center CSR training on Video Relay Calls
- IRIS Deaf Care Certification™ of your Call Center
- IRIS-designed training programs
- On-site and web-based training modules
- IRIS Deaf Care Assessments™ of your Call Center procedures and the needed training solutions to solve any shortcomings
To learn more about our training services, see our Call Center Training page.