Home » Posts tagged 'customer service training'
Tag Archives: customer service training
IRIS (Incorporating Relay Into Service) offers consulting and development for their clients’ deaf customers as well as the following:
- Surveys tailored and geared for IRIS’ clients’ deaf customers sensitive to relay and deaf culture
- Materials and informative brochure overview developed with deaf culture sensitivity perspective and political correct appropriateness
- Script and language development for deaf customers as well as video review and assessment for informative company customer videos
- Video blogs (VLOG) and social media maintained and reviewed for company in American Sign Language for IRIS’ clients’ deaf customers
- VLOG translations from the deaf customer into English from American Sign Language for companies from their deaf customers.
Ready to learn more? Please Contact us today.