Home » Posts tagged 'call center training'
Tag Archives: call center training
What does a typical IRIS Assessment look like?
Our on-site IRIS Deaf Care Assessments™ provide a cost-effective way for companies to optimize training in their own Call Centers, using their specific data and Call Center management tools.
We cover key issues to successfully elevate your contact center to new levels of excellence. Our team of experts will assess the type of training your company or organization needs through a stream of measures:
- We review and evaluate the current method of training Customer Service Representatives (CSR) or employees who work with deaf or hard-of-hearing customers.
- We help determine if the company or business’ current standards are not only FCC approved, but meet the requirements set for by the American with Disabilities Act.
- We provide and evaluate sample Video Relay Service (VRS) phone calls to determine the satisfaction rate of the customer.
- We offer side-by-side observation with agents to view and evaluate their interaction with deaf and hard-of-hearing customers.
Once our assessment is complete, we help develop and define a Quality Assurance Program tailored to your company’s specific areas of interest and/or need. This includes scorecards or surveys for deaf and hard-of-hearing customers designed to your company’s mission and model.
To learn more, please see our IRIS Deaf Care Assessments™ page.
Ready for a personalize quote? Please Contact Us today.
Why get Call Center training from IRIS?
IRIS trains Call Center employees and managers on how to properly handle Video Relay calls. We can help you to get ahead of any compliance issues in handling customer service calls from the deaf and hard-of-hearing. Our services include:
- Initial Call Center CSR training on Video Relay Calls
- IRIS Deaf Care Certification™ of your Call Center
- IRIS-designed training programs
- On-site and web-based training modules
- IRIS Deaf Care Assessments™ of your Call Center procedures and the needed training solutions to solve any shortcomings
To learn more about our training services, see our Call Center Training page.
Ready for a personalized quote? Please Contact Us today.
What kinds of Services does IRIS provide?
IRIS (Incorporating Relay Into Service) offers consulting and development for your company’s Call Center(s) on how to handle video relay calls.
- We can Train your Trainers and supervisors
- We offer our Deaf Care Assessments™ to evaluate your Call Center’s current services and procedures
- We train Contact Center Reps on how to handle Video Relay Calls
Do your customer service reps need extra training on how to take care of deaf and hard-of-hearing customers? Need to develop appropriate scripts to make sure video relay calls are handled with care? Do you want an analysis of your Call Center’s procedures? We can help in all of those areas.